The Theme of this year’s conference is “Innovative Cost Reduction Strategies.” As employers face the challenge of rising healthcare and employee benefits costs, it is important to focus on a strategy of innovation.
- Inspiring Keynotes from the Global Leaders in Self Funding, Healthcare and the Employee Benefits Field
- Hear Fortune 500 and Fortune 1,000 Employers discuss case studies, best practices and their long term strategy.
- Learn Cost Containment and Cost Strategy Methods that Work
- Attend the Self Funding Association annual meeting - open to all
- Learn about what the Fortune 500 and Fortune 1,000 companies are looking for in Self Funding Plans.
- Learn best practices from Successful Case Studies
- Learn employer’s future strategies in Self Funding and what they are really thinking.
When you register for the 5th Annual Self Funding Conference you automatically gain access to the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, one of the largest employee benefits conferences in the world which is comprised of and also co-located with; Self Funding Conference, Corporate Wellness Conference, National Healthcare Reform Conference, Voluntary Benefits Conference, Global Benefits Conference, and the 6th Annual World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress. Last year’s event in 2013 had approximately 2,000 attendees.
The SFEA is dedicated to bringing you the most up to date information on self funded programs and world reknown expert speakers. In 2013 we had leading keynotessuch as President of the American Medical Association, The President of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, and the Director of International Benefits for Google presenting on “creating the healthiest employee on the planet.” SEFA is committed to providing you “Rock Star” speakers who will inspire you and fill you with innovative and creative ideas to take back with and implement within your own health plan. Learn from the best case studies and best practices and walk the convention floor to see some of the most innovative solutions for the self funded industry.